Our members may submit images to be included in our gallery. Your images should be club or astronomy related, and should be your own material (please do not submit images from the Hubble or other outside sources). Acceptable image submissions may include:
- Club event photos
- Astrophotos (planetary, deep sky, etc.)
- Charts of upcoming astronomical events
- Equipment setup photos
- Astronomy project photos
Other photo submissions will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Your images must be resized to a web friendly size – usually between 300 px and 1000 px in width (height may vary), and must be in jpg, gif, or png format. Each file must be less than 1MB in size. If you are sending multiple images (more than five), you will need to fill out another submission. Once you have formatted your images properly, you can use the form below to send us your images. In your submission, please be sure to include any information pertaining to the photos, including:
- Time, date and location taken
- Name and description of objects in the photos
- Equipment used
- Your name or the name of the primary photographer
- Any other technical equipment you wish to include
Once your images are reviewed, we will post to the NEFAS gallery page.